DIY Holidays

Discussion relating to DIY holidays
Booking.com
6 Posts
Hi jimbouk ... we have a topic about them here:
http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=106559

I suspect they have probably been mentioned in dozens of other topics, but with such a common word in the company name, Search is likely to produce hundreds or perhaps even thousands of unrelated results for threads which include the word 'booking'.

David :wave
I have used them once for Vegas and they were fine.

luci :wave
I have used then many times, never had a problem. They are also excellent as you can change your mind & cancel or alter dates. I've done both successfully, have another booking with them right now. Print out your confirmation email, not always asked for at the hotel, depends individually on their policy & booking system.
Just beware though there is another site with a similiar name that I used once, absolutely appalling, sorry I can't remember the exact name though! It is one where you have to pay immediately & it's hell to get your money back for a cancellation.
Thanks for the replies
Have used them many time in the UK without a problem.
We area about to book our first Overseas DIY er flights no problem can get very good prices direct with Thomson , however we are a little cautious about booking accomadation.
Looks like we will Give them a go .
I've used them numerous times for both the UK and abroad, not had any problems up to now.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.