Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
Booking DIY
3 Posts
Hi Geovil,

Have a look at the following site for reviews of the hotel, which can best be described as 'mixed'. i haven't heard of the transfer company but often use Med Hotels for transfers - £3.68 per person each way between Tunis or Monastir and Hammamet.

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g297943-d633844-Reviews-Residence_la_Paix-Hammamet.html

There are also reviews on Holidays Uncovered, but try as I might I can't get the link to work. :que
If anyone has stayed at Residence La Paix and can provide Geovil with some info about the hotel, we would be grateful if you could also take some time to post some feedback on our hotel review page ... please click here.

Geovil ... as you may have noticed on their website, airporttransfers.co.uk is a trading name of Hays Travel. The company is not an airport/resort transfer operator as such, but acts only as a booking agent for transfer companies in various countries.

David :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.