Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Just brought back 4600 of John Player Black 23E a sleeve.
Are ther any cigarette shops i.e. tacacs in this area
Hi everyone
We're going to Magaluf on 12th October. Can anyone tell me if they take credit cards in the tabac shops in Magaluf.
Many thanks
Yes just spent £400 on Cig with CCard they may charge you 1e for the transaction, thats all.

Buy them over a couple of days as some places are reluctant to sell you a suitcase full in one purchase
Many thanks for the info and advice.
in going back to maga on fri 13 , cash is always better if you want a lot of fags , the tabacs wont sell you a case full on credit card . and if they do there will be a surcharge .
tha tabac shop opposite burger king will sell you plenty also the tabac on the strip corner next to the plaza should .

hope this helps

p.s you might see me in either shop :lol:
I have usually had to take my passport with me when paying by credit card in Tabac shops. Maybe you don't have to now.
Hi

Does anyone have an updated price list for cigarettes?
Hopefully they haven't gone up much.

Also is it true the Fiesta Sahara is closed over the winter? Tried to book for December, but will not give this hotel.

net
only lambert and butler 28 euros.
hi

can anyone tell me the current tobacco prices in cala d'or.

also what price are for cigarettes?

Many thanks sam
Hi
Back from Cala Bona yesterday the price is 31euro box for Benson Hedges
Regal ect others 24 euro can only buy at the Tabac shops airport 33Euro Benson hedges
Hi all, Off to Camp de Mar on Monday and want to bring back my son some mild cigarettes. He normally smokes Lambert & Butler (purple).In Fuerteventura recently I was able to get him Silk Cut White will I be able to get either of these in Majorca or can anyone suggest an alternative. As a non smoker myself, any advice would be appreciated.
Yes you should be able to get both these brands in Majorca, but they will cost a lot more than in Fuerteventura as they are tax frre there. Around 30 Euros for Silk Cut. A good buy would be J.P.S. whites at 22 Euro's a carton.

Robert.
Many thanks Robert, you have been a great help. Yes, cigarettes were really cheap in Fuerteventura but I think we were only allowed 200 each.
Hi
Does anyone know the prices of Embassy No 1 cigarettes in Magaluf at the moment?
Also do the Tabacs in Magaluf accept credit cards?
Many thanks
Hi,
Embassy No 1 were 31 euros in Cala Bona recently.I think they are the same price in all the Tabac shops.
I'm sure they accept credit/debit cards.

Cheers FM
As regards to comments about buying them over time I would, because people walking in the hotels with lots of cigs are spotted and rooms get broken into. Often just for cigs as they are so easily sold.
Marg
31 euros are right for emb # 1s.you will need your passport if useing any cards.same price all over the island.you will not get them any cheaper anywhere esle..shops run by the goverment
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.