Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
We were in Palma Nova in March and it was in force then, silly rule really you just go into them all and get 6 in each, waste of time really. But There must be some point to it. Anybody know?
You can get 6 sleeves per person as long as you pay cash or use seperate visa cards.
Three days would build your allowance up.

Robert
Can anyone help me? How many tabc shops are there in Palma nova maglluf, will they be open in dec as I'm only there 2 days and need to stock up on fags 40 boxs ish and you can only get 6 at a time.
:D Hi there yes there will be open if you go to Palma Nova the Tabcoo shop near Mcdonalds lets you have 25 sleaves at a time also the one futher along on the opposite side of the road.

We were there last month with family and we bought 25 sleaves between us one day and done the same again on same night only because we got a free btl vodka each by buying 25 sleaves at a time .

Hope this helps and enjoy your stay. :D
Hi, theres also one down the other end of palma nova which could be classed as magaluf, it's on the opposite side of the road to papis bar very close to Floridas. When we were there in september the lady in the shop said to buy our 6 sleeves per person, take them back to the hotel & come back, which is what we did a few times. They are very helpful in this particular shop which is the one we use every time.
Thanks to cellne2002 uk & debdon for info on tabc shops :P
:D Your welcome :D have a great holiday break
Glad to have been some help - have a great time - we plan to relax & enjoy it. I'm sure you'll do the same. x :lol:
Just a little warning, not all the Tobacco shops take visa so have cash ready.

Robert
:D Hi we never :no ever pay with plastic has they charge you for using it. :tut

I do know that the little tabco shop on the corner of Palma Nova/ Magaluf does take english money.

Been i there once when a couple paid in english :ghug
Hi
I am going to Palma Nova next week and just wondered if anyone has any idea of the latest cigarette prices

Cheers
Marlboro Lights at around 2.90 Euros.

Enjoy PalmaNova,

Danielle
We were there in September and 200 of the most popular brands were around €27
I am coming out Monday and wonder where the easiest place is to get cigarettes in Magalluf or Palma Nova. How much for 200 Lambert silver. Any idea of a price and are you limited to buying 6 at a time or other funny rules. Cheers
Hi Cobi

Might see you there, I am flying out on Monday also from Glasgow.

Dont know about prices but seem to remember that you are allowed a max of 3200 cigarettes

Enjoy you holiday

Stewart
Thanks Stuart, three lads are going out from Newcastle for a 3 day break to have a laugh on Monday. Might be quiet but it won't be as quiet as England midweek in January and we won't be at work, where are you staying? Cheap as chips for the trip so can't complain!
I booked a Thomson Allocated on arrival holiday for the week, so no idea where I will be staying, but the price was excellent.

Stewart
e27.50 for200 last week
can anybody tell me where the best shops are in cala miller to buy cigarettes :P
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.