Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Spanish Cigs
173 Posts
my husband always used to buy(stopped smoking now 18 months)royal crown.they are an english blend made in 2 strengths but cheaper than the usual english brands.I think they are priced around 22 euros.
I found a tabac near charlie browns in Palma Nova that had Soverign for 15€ and also JPS in about 4 types for 15€ JPS white are a good smoke.
I always smoked superkings when in malaga last year a freind said try jhon player silver and smoked efer since i will try the white ones in a few week sandi
just come back from palma nova and the cigs i fetched back are dorchester superkings 15 euros for 200 these are english cigs and are priced at £4.12 per pack over here,i highly reccomend them they are the same as superkings but for half the price. :lol:
Can you buy dorchester superkings in majorca you can get them in benidorm for 15 euroes for 200 any one seen them going on wednesday thanks sandi
Yes you can buy them in Malorca but I think I saw them advertised around 16.5 euro. Just have a good look around. Where are you going to in Mallorca ?

Robert
Robert we are going to call millor thanks sandi
Look out for the Tabacas shops, they have Dorchester superkings for 15 euros per 200, we've just come back from Ibiza & they had them in there. I think these shops are all over the Islands. Ibiza & majorca. I bought JPS black @ 15 euros per 200.
Off in 3 weeks and was wondering if the Soveriegn Blacks are 15 euro's for 200 like they are in Spain?
Any help
cheers
Lee
just bought 200 soverign black from s'illot for 16 euros 50...seem to be the cheapest ones around....normal b&h were selling for 27 euros.hope this helps.
ok cheers for the info! :)
Hi can anyone tell me the price of golden virginia tobacco in magalluf.
Thanks in advance willmurr6
Hi, we bought some in palma nova tabac shop in april this year for 38 euros - 10 packs. All tabac shops should be same price I think. Hope this helps.
can anyone tell me how much it is for 200 cigs over in majorca. I know the prices have shot up over the years.

thanks diane.
Depends on brand but 200 regal kings were €27.00 in June.
:wave
most english faghs are about 28 quid!!
I came back from SA coma 2wks ago and most english, ciggies are 27 euro per 200 except for sovereign black which are cheaper, I can,t remember exactly how much but I think about 17 euros.
Cheers
Doreen
just back from s'illiot and sovereign were 16 euro 50 and silk cut/b and h were 27-28 euros. 10 packets of 50g tobacco in resort golden virginia was 40 euro and slightly cheaper at airport with amber leaf being 18 euros for 5 50g packets.
What are the location of Tobacos if any in Alcudia.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.