Indian Ocean inc. Maldives/Mauritius & India Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in India and Indian Ocean.
Lily Beach
199 Posts
Hi,

According to the interactive map this room is located on the north side of the island.

Mark :D
AJKitty,

110 is on the North Side as Mark says. situated in the direction of the swimming pool.

Sean
Hi everyone

Thanks for the info!its all coming back now.
I think........

Thanks

Ajkitty :D
Hi ajkitty
you will have the tennis court behind you, and your nearer the pool than the main bar.

have reserved rooms 105/106 for March

Regards

Joe
i have stayed on this island in Feb 2004. I cannot speak more glowingly of the 3 weeks that we spent there.
We went to celebrate our friends 25th anniversary.We had total relaxation,good food ,exellent staff who were very attentive and friendly,and would not hesitate to go again !!!!!!
I do not know if any damage was done by the tsunami but i'm sure you will not be dissappointed by your experience at this island.
Thanks guys, most appreciated. One week away now, so getting very excited - the reviews help :)
hi there :) were going to lily beach on march 26th for 2 wonderful weeks, my partner wants to know is there cigarettes on sale on the island or does he have to stock up in the airport? also does anyone know how much they are ? looking forward to staying there any tips we need to know of?
Hi missmelly
We will be there as of the 5th March, returning before you go, as for the ciggies yes they do sell them in the small shop but very expensive, its a good time to quit or as you say stock up before you go.

joe :sun
Hi joe,
Thank you very much, how bad is expensive ???????? and do you know how many he can take with him?????
Hi
I am not sure what is classed as expensive as I don't smoke, but one of the guests was having a moan about the cost, remember that everything is imported so costs spiral.
As far as to how much you can take there is no limit as far as I am aware.

Regards

Joe :sun
helooooooooooooo were off to lily beach in march and was told by a friend to take a telescopic fishing rod with us . are we allowed to fish or even take a fishing rod with us ???
we dont want to get into trouble ? please advise us........ :D
No, no fishing allowed off the beach. Personally wouldn't bother taking it with you - if you go on a deep sea fishing trip you'll get all you need supplied on the boat. Wouldn't bother taking up luggage space.

We're off for our 2nd trip to Lily beach 6 weeks today !!
Hi missmelly
same advice as Tracy(cynical), you will get a chance to go boat fishing during your stay, we are also there in March.

Regards
Joe :sun
thanks folks for replying to my question on fishing in lily beach,will just have to force myself to lay down on the sand and read books and relax mmmmmmmmmm cant wait ......... might see u there joe ill be the little fat one looking content and a bit burnt lol
Hi missmelly
Thanks for that, we will be there from the 5th March, will be with two of our friends, so if you happen to be there at the same time I'll be glad to buy you both a drink..... well it is AI, no seriously, you have a great time and do write a report on your return.

Regards
Joe
lol
we fly out on the 26th , but thanks for the offer of a drink we would have bought u both dinners and drinks lmao. and ill definatly write a reveiw on our return probellyjust after weve rebooked for next year lol have a brilliant time ,
Hi Faye-de-lou
just to let you know that Lily Beach is located amongst the South ari atoll group of islands approx 25 minutes flying time by seaplane.

regards
Joe
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.