Travel Agency Complaints

Do you have a complaint against a travel agent and how you have been dealt with during or after booking your holiday? For help and advice post in here.
On 7th July 2020 at 11:24am, Joe Y said:
I booked flights with ESky, but instead of redirecting me to the airline, their site took the booking in full, including seat choice, luggage etc. I realised this was unusual after, but perhaps their process has changed. However no money has been taken from my credit card account. They responded at the time of booking (22nd June) saying booking was successful and awaiting confirmation. Nothing since to confirm the booking and when checking the status it just says booking pending.
We fly in 1 week (14th July), but I'm not convinced it will happen. The automated message on ESky's phone number says they are not taking calls. I've left 3 messages on the web site messaging page.

Does anyone have any ideas what I can do? Not paid for anything, and not had any confirmation of our booking, although all details appear on ESky's booking page. Ryan Air have scheduled this flight, but getting through to them is impossible too.

Advise from anyone will be most welcome

Joe

Go to uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.esky.co.uk The reviews for this company are awful but they appear to answer some of the complaints .
Good luck
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.