Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Love Holidays
171 Posts
👍 Please keep us informed of any progress. Good luck 👍
Glynis HT

will keep you informed once I hear anything.
The very same has just happened me!! I am waiting on the results of their investigation. I booked the no cancel option. Its a total disgrace.
Hi, have you had any update on this?
I found this on another website.
They (Loveholidays) have now even gone as far as saying that their own website was "misleading" in terms of what we booked and subsequently received, but are still refusing to offer us any of our money back! They say a good measure of good customer services is how a company deal with a complaint/dispute. Based upon this one, I'll never use them again!
This is a copy of a letter sent to Love Holidays they received on the 12th of May as i sent recorded delivery. To date i do not have a reply from them and i do not expect to get one from them. if anyone has had issues with this company please contact Consumer Advice or Trading Standards as they will have a look at how this company is trading.

We Love Holidays4th Floor of the Triangle5-17 Hammersmith GroveLondonW6 0LG To whom it may concern COMPLAINT

I am writing to complain that we were misled when booking a holiday on the 4th of April 2017 . Our booking reference is LOV...... We were booking a holiday from the 8th to 15th
of April 2017 and on checking the confirmation I noticed that the dates were the 8th to the 15th of July 2017. The holiday was booked for April as we were wanting to go away for the Easter holidays. We are in fact on holiday in Portugal for the dates 14-29th July!!!! So why on earth would we want to double book. Upon calling, after I noticed the mistake, I spoke to numerous members of your staff who were very unhelpful or sympathetic. If we had paid only a deposit I could have lived with this but why would I pay the full holiday price if it was July that I had wanted??? Surely I would have paid only a deposit. I am 100% certain we entered my holiday dates as April--- very strange that it jumped to July on your system. I noticed that people on the internet forum have had the same issues with your company as we have, only they just paid a deposit. I consulted Consumer Advice yesterday as I felt that I had been totally misled. They pointed out the following to me:- The consumer protection (amendment) regulations 2014 states the right to unwind from a contract and get a full refund within 90 days of contract being entered or goods being delivered.

They have logged a complaint against We Love holidays and they are also speaking to
trading standards about your company.

Please come back to me to discuss.

Yours Steve Richmond
Hi Steve,
My story is a mirror copy of yours. I have been trying to initiate contact with them. The last contact I received from them stated that it was not their fault, I entered the dates booked (I most definately didn't), the service provider would not faciliate a change if dates/refund. They have not replied to any of my communications since then. They are ignoring the fact that my contract is with them. I have also contacted abta, european consumer centre and plan on going to trading standards. I have filmed a video of me making a booking and @loveholidays website defaulting to different dates(I am happy to share). Whats most appalling about all this is @loveholidays seem to think if they ignore us we will go away. I'm going nowhere until I get my money back.

Louise
Hi,

Steve forgot to mention I am initiating proceedings through the small claims court against @loveholidays. It costs €25 but worth every penny to get a fair hearing.

Louise
Loumor wrote:- ". I have filmed a video of me making a booking and @loveholidays website defaulting to different dates(I am happy to share). "

Well done Louise I was about to suggest similar 👏

Good luck everyone & please keep us updated 👍
Just to add,a couple of weeks ago, I have through their fb page, invited Love Holidays to join here to help with queries.
Would love to see them on here replying. Whats their fb handle? I cant locate?
Thanks
Louise

I have just emailed rip off Britain @the BBC about Love Holidays and have told them about the issues I have had with them. I have also given them www.holidaytruths.co.uk and www.moneysavingexpert.com websites to have a look at. Also google love holidays rip off and you will be surprised what you will find if possible any one who has had issues with Love holidays contact consumer advice, trading standards, and rip off Britain @the BBC ABTA are hopeless all the said was that what was booked was not a package.

steve Richmond
Thanks for keeping me up to date on this. I will email rip off Britain also. I am presuing them throught the small claims court also. It is ludicrous to think they can do this to so many people.
I put a comment on there Facebook page yesterday guess what they have made contact.
Anyone who has had issues with love holidays please message there Facebook page they don't like you putting negative comments on there page.
Thanks,
Will do. Have they resolved for you?
Loumor

Heard nothing from them until I posted a message on there Facebook page today they made contact.
Hi

can you please share.

steve
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.