db San Antonio Hotel + Spa

9 of 10 hotels in St Pauls Bay

Triq it-Turisti, St Paul's Bay SPB 1024, Malta
A 4-minute walk from the Malta Classic Car Museum, this modern, all-inclusive hotel lies 9 km from San Anton Palace and 14 km from the Valletta Waterfront.

1 Review

• Good
Hotel Unavailable...
4 years 3 months ago
This is not about the hotel as this holiday didn't happen. I am writing so that others may be saved from our terrible experience of the travel agent.

Please never ever get in touch with these people operating the company. They took our booking and I received a flimsy confirmation with no details of the itinerary nor the cost. Eventually I could reach them only to find that the flight or hotel was not available. I was asked to pay extra to fly from a different airport/ destination/date /time and no hotel at the last minute. By then they said the flights are non refundable. We did not agree any alternative accommodation but received a voucher for a hotel on an island to be reached by boat. I absolutely said this was not agreed or wanted in writing. I was still charged.

We are disputing this with our bank and I will be taking it further. Please save yourself this awful experience and book with a reputable well known agent. We definitely paid more by the time they had added on extras and changed the cost advertised and the bank were powerless to stop charges by debit card.

Travel operator: Travelate 321

Looking to stay here? You can check the accommodation availability and get the best prices using the link below:

Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.