Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
we have just booked to go to the new holiday village in June 2008, hope it will be great, got 2 kids 9,7.
We got price from eclipse and went to first choice and they price matched. 1 week all inclusive £1700 for 4 plus £20 off parking at airparkls at birmingham

can't wait
EllsBells

Hi can you tell me where you booked your wedding package with & do they do wedings at this hotel?

We are thinking of getting married in Cyprus next year.

We have been to HV in Turkey & had a get time with the kids.

This would be a perfect hotel for the kids & wedding.

THANKS
Hello
First of all i booked with First Choice they are the only company who deal with the holiday villages. In regards to the wedding they have their own Chapel on the hotel grounds they also have their own hair dresses on nail salon which is a bonus. I am told that if you did not want to marry in the chapel there are other places within the hotel grounds. They also have their own Reception room i have looked into this quite alot and if you need to know anything more just ask. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Is it a new chapel they have built then ? It was only a small complex before they expanded and made it into a holiday village.

Kath HT Admin
Is it a new chapel they have built then ? It was only a small complex before they expanded and made it into a holiday village.

I'm over there next week staying at the Athena Beach, so I'll take a peep at what's happening. I didn't even realise there was a chapel :? It all sounds very grand compared to the 'old' Aliathon - I'm intrigued.
The chapel has always been there if you can get a copy of the First Choice Wedding brochure it will show you a picture of it in there. It also gives you alot more info.
Can i ask where you are from being a Saints Fan. :P :wave
Home is St Helens, wish I could say Paphos :lol:

Had a look on the First Choice site - is it the building with a bell on top and blue chequered tables in the foreground?

I'm most surprised as I thought there were only about 4 hotels in the Paphos area with chapels, just can't believe it's not advertised anywhere as I'm sure it would be a major selling point.
yes that the one it looks nice though dont you think. :D
Just to let you know it is advertised in the first choice wedding brochure. :pele
Hi we've just booked the holiday village Aliathon for june 11th 2008, for a week. we booked AI kids den in the fishing village for £1700. but we are getting a bit worried that it wont be opened in time. The first choice rep at the local branch said its DUE to open on the 25th of may, which does not leave a lot of time to iron out all the little problems, like the ones they have had at the red sea HV (which have been a few to say the least).

Also in the first choice brochure the map of the complex doesn't show the The cyprian village like the one on the website "quirkygirl" posted on the previous page. does anyone now if this is part of first choice Holiday village as well or a separate development, and what is the structure/building in the middle between the splash pool and the cyprian village.

thanks
For anyone going in July 08 look like we booked just in time as it has now gone up by £500 :lol: :wow
Hi, I too have booked for July 2008. I booked as the brochure came out and within one week all the free child places had gone so I was glad I booked when I did. Nearly £600 difference for me. Also if you go through a dummy booking for the same weeks most of the rooms have now gone anyway.
What date are you flying scoobydoo and which airport ?
Hi,

We are flying from Manchester 20th July for 2 weeks. How about you?
Manchester 27th July :lol:
dont forget us, we fly from manchester on the 23 july!

does anyone know how long it would take to walk from the hotel into paphos?
Havent forgot you K&R didnt you go to HVV last year in July.
Have a look on Aliathon website it gives you all the distances to and from different places.
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.