Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
Hi all..."where is every one"......just clicked .....probably in the new chat room. Must try it some time.
Actually, that's a good idea ..... we should try to arrange a Costa Brava chat one night! :)
Sounds good Cidermonster! Nothing I like better than comparing notes on Costa Brava resorts. :D
You may notice we have changed the thread title :D
Please use this Topic to introduce yourselves and get to know each other, you can chat about what you have bought for your Hols, how excited you are and off topic items about holidays not relevent to other threads. Please enjoy :lol: but as it is a trial it will be removed without warning if it is abused.
Please do not post queries on this thread- put them on the forum as normal. We hope you enjoy this new thread :D
That's a good idea Fiona ......

... it's like a 'getting excited about your holiday' thread

:lol:
Ok then .....

As has already been mentioned, how about a wee night in the chatroom so we can all have a blether and exchange some info on our fave places?

If you are up for it, reply here and give times that would suit. Myself, i'm available weekday evenings between 5 and 8pm, and sometimes later on!
I would love to chat about the Costa Brava and my hols, but when i click on the Chat room nothing happens , what am i or my computer doing wrong .

Lynne
i am in the chat , but am talking to myself
Sorry, was offline for a bit!!!

Best we arrange a time when a good few of us can be there .... don't want you talking to yourself!! :lol:
HI All...ye would be nice to chat ...as first time to costa brava am novice .. I am getting more exited as time goes on...dont know how to get on chat but will figure it out. I am usually alright after 7pm monday to thursday. I know Im getting the holiday buzz when a little voice in my head starts singing " were all off to sunny spain er viva espania" and I join in
Hello all! Am I in the chat room now?? Don't really know!
Hi Candida...doing a late tea as been busy and youngest at tea in mates...will finnish it off and be trying to get in chat in about 3/4 of an hour
HI... tried out the chat room. Needed to down load java before could use it. Got on . No one on . Then called into work so need go work all night.
Voices in your head, Tweetie?

I'm starting to worry!! :lol:
try just going on to the general chat room - there is usually someone there in the evening
HI C M....ye handy that little voice as it remembers all the words :lol:
Never mind the voices in your head, it's when you get up on stage and some unmentionable films your karaoke! That hurts!
Hi Cricket watcher...I'm usually that unmentionable person, and its usually my other half I'm filming. Got some crackers over the years.
Just got my tickets this morning for my hol starting 10th August.

I was expecting an early start but not was shocked to see we will be picked up from our pick up point near Leeds at 4 am!! :o

In previous years it's been 6.30, 7.00 or even 8.00. I heve phoned Sunways to check it's not an error. Unfortunetly its correct, we are the first people to be collected :(

Not relishing the thought of even longer onboard. Still, there's nothing I can do so I had best think positivley. Hopefully it means we will be in resort a few hours earlier?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.