Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
I travel with Ferris and our pick up time is 7.30am , coach doesn't normally get to Newport until 8. Some years we go all around picking people up , and then another year we have gone straight through to Dover, we usually get on the 1.00 pm crossing .

Will walk around the ferry holding a banner asking if Candida from HT is on board . :lol:
I can see a 'holidaytruths member' personalised with Username, being the next big thing!! :lol:
Better still, create your own HT luggage labels and attach them to your hand luggage. :wink:

luci :wave
HI C M....No wonder your getting worried . I admited to voices in my head , Lindy has admited talking to herself, and Candida admits she doesnt know where she is....
We all obviosly need a holiday :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hi Lucci....good idea about the labels. Should have standard one to print out for members on site to download. Nice and large . We may get better service when its seen as they know we will post our experiences. Would also bring new members
Should have standard one to print out for members on site to download

Not sure what you mean? :hmmm If you click on the link in my post above you can create your own label.

luci :wave
Ach, don't worry tweetie .... i'm sitting looking at costa brava webcams everyday and singing all those really annoying songs they play at Castell Montgri every night! :lol:
So ....

before we all get admitted to the loony bin .... when are we going to have a chat night! :lol:
Hi Lucci...realised after posting there was a link on your post and info about printing one out...need my techi son to show me how to do first bit . They are exactly what I meant

HI CD...My relevant holiday song is Shakira "hips dont lie" for more than one reason . When I start singing that one I remember having a great time in years gone by, but there is a sting in the tail as I am usually on a diet trying to loose the weight I have put on since last year so I can fit in my holiday stuff
Hi CD...well someone need to make a move . I say This Thursday 2nd August at 7.30 pm. Who is on for then....or any other sugesstions
Hi Tweetie Pie

The hips certainly dont lie these days , will be here at 7.30 ready and waiting , cup of coffee and a packet of biscuits at the ready

Have a good day
Lynne
tried entering the chat room and nothing is coming up , just a blank screen , has anyone else had problems ?
HI ALL...going to try going on now ...delayed my family
HI...no probs getting on
i would love to join you but i'm at work and cant download the java plug, so i'll have to sit this out.
Just back from a swim ... missed it! :(
HI All..I ended up on the general chat....maybe we should try our one and if no one on go on general...then we will se each other when we come on...and wont be lonely waiting.
I wont be on tommorrow as working all weekend on nights. So I will check out chat room 7.30 each night next week. Will leave a message on it if no one on. If we all do same we might hit lucky.
I will try and pop into the chatroom at 7:30 tomorrow ... hope others can make it :)
I need to talk about sun and holidays given the weather here today!!
Well, i was waiting to get an 'on call' week moved at work, but that's all clear now, so i'm on the prowl for a cheap week at the end of September ...

... wish me luck! :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.