Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
I usually head out for a swim around 7:30pm ... if anyone can make it in earlier for a chat, i will try and be there :)
Got an email back from Interbrava with some nice offers, so hopefully this time tomorrow i'll have something booked up! :D

Looking at Calella de Palafrugell for a change :)
All booked up!!! :)

Off to La Siesta in Palafrugell on the 22nd of September!

Can't wait!
thats great have you been there before?
annie xx
Nope .... all those years going to Estartit, but never been to Calella de Palafrugell

Actually .... i did have a brief 2 min stop there in May to pick up people for the Barca tour! :lol:
Really looking forward to it actually, will hopefully be a nice change, and i'm looking forward to going with Interbrava again who were absolutely brilliant in May
three weeks to go then off to blanes with siesta cant wait we also got 2 extra room seats as well cant be bad :lol:
In preparation for my trip, i fancied learning a bit of Spanish, but in the library i spotted a Catalan CD & Book, first time i'd ever seen one ...

... so i'm dabbling with it to see if i can pick up a bit :)
CiderMonster, good luck with your Spanish (well, Catalan!) :D

I was staying in Malgrat a fortnight ago and we had a day on Estartit beach, on the way we passed Castell Montgri and I thought of you! :lol:
Well, it has been a home from home for me, Julie! :lol:
That's how I feel about the Maripins at Malgrat, and although we've talked about going somewhere different next year, I bet we go back there! :wink:
4 weeks yesterday .... the cases are down from the loft :lol:
by the time you go you will be speaking catalan then, will you.
i've been trying for the last year to expand my limited spanish, and although i can order my vodka, i am struggling to find time to learn more than the basics.
i have even put a learn spanish cd onto my mp3, so when i'm on the plane next week i will practise again.
hope you enjoy your break in your new surroundings.
jim
dunno ... i can speak a bit of french and italian, but Catalan is quite different, but if i can do the basics this time i will be happy :)
It's on the Ipod too, so i'm all set!
i'm sat at work now with my mp3 charging up as well as my mobile waiting for 11.30 when i can once more escape to lloret for a nice sunny break.
weather looks very promising.
it seems ages since i was last there, but it was only 5 weeks ago. got to be very grateful for cheap flights
i expect to be in the robin hood tonight, and hopefully ellynsarah have left a drink for me behind the bar as we cross at girona airport.
Lucky you!!!

Nearly two weeks for us now! :) 8)
HI CDM ....two weeks saturday coming for us as well...cant wait. Ive been ironing and packing all the cases . Been for euros and got 1.43 ...not bad. Ive not had time to go chat room or anything but when I have done its been empty....so take it on hols. Once youve gone CDM I know Im following you soon...getting exited now.
Hi Tweetie!!!

My case is packed, and i'm ready to go!! :)
Can't wait, hope the weather will be fine!
If I dont see you before have a great time CDM
Thanks Tweetie .... hope you have a great time too!

If i get some spare time on the PC's over there, i'll give you a wee report before you leave! :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.