Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Meet and Greet
136 Posts
Just wanted to say - its great to read about everyone! Welcome in particular to all new members.
Hello all!

I am new here so thought I'd stop by this thread and say hello. I came across this forum while trying to organize my summer vacation in Albena. Currently I do not live in Bulgaria but I am Bulgarian so if anybody has any questions, please do not hesitate to ask! :D

Dara
Hi Dara,

Where do you come from in Bulgaria, and how long is it since you were last there, please?

Peter
Hi hi!

I am from Sofia. I go home every few months, but normally for a few days only. You can imagine the rush - trying to meet all friends and family only within 5-7 days. I was home for a week for Christmas. Now going back for a week in May and then vacation is planned for end of June beginning of July... Can't wait!
Hi Dara,

Sofia is a beautiful city, and we hope you enjoy Albena as much as many British tourists do.

Best wishes,

Peter
Welcome to our forum Dara. Great to have a Bulgarian as a member!
Hi all my name is Moira and I come from Scotland. I am a Paralegal in a firm of Solicitors. My husband and I and our daughter are going back to Sunny Beach Bulgaria for the third time. This year on the 6th July staying at the Iberostar Sunny Beach. Our first year we stayed in the Globus and last year in the Victoria Palace. We have had two great holidays in Bulgaria and are expecting this year to be as good if not better. Really love eating out in the many restaurants. However, my daughter is turning 13 this year and just hope it will be as easy for her to make friends as before. She seems to have grown up so much this last year. I also have two sons who are in the army.

Hope everyone has a lovely holiday.

Moira
I am aged 19 from Grimsby and have a girlfriend called Gemma of 2 and an half years.

I run my own business and study at the local collge.

I have been to Bulgaria 3 times and its a brilliant place to go.
Hi - I'm Alison. I work as an admin assistant for a newspaper publisher at Canary Wharf and live down towards Kent in Bexleyheath with my partner, Dominic. No kids. I went to Bulgaria for the first time last year to Sunny Beach for the first two weeks of July. We enjoyed it so much we are going back again! After posting a few times last year, I have returned to the board in anticipation of my much awaited return to Sunny Beach. :yipee
Hi
My name is Allan and I am married to Tracey. We live with our two children 14 & 12, in the lake district. We will be returning to Bulgaria for the 6th time this August. We love the people and the resort Sunny Beach. We are staying in the Yavour Palace and touchdown on 14th August. This year there is 10 of us including my mum and dad, sister and brother-in-law and thier two brats, so if your there I look forward to meeting you!! :lol:
Hi

I'm Pam, married with two girls aged 9 and 7.I work as a Radiographer in Breast Screening. We have never been to Bulgaria before but have booked to go to Albena in August 2007. It does look lovely and it's great to have something booked to look forward to. We're just back from Mexico, which was fantastic, so we have high hopes for Albena!!

There is nothing more useful than reports from people who have been before, so I shall watch the forums with interest over the next year!!

Pam :D
Hi, I'm new to posting on this forum, but already I have found the Posts very informative.
My wife and I will be travelling to Golden Sands, Bulgaria at the end of August this year. This will be our first time in Bulgaria and we are both looking forward to it.
Our annual vacations over the years have brought us to most of the regular destinations around the Med, but with all of our three children now young adults, we have the opportunity to travel that little bit more and also to have the total say in the destination!
Both of us are from Ireland and we enjoy seeing new places and meeting new people.
Great to hear a bit about everybody!
Hi all,
Nationality :- Scottish
name :- Stephen Barbour 39 (40 this year :? )
Married :- Pauline (younger than me)
Kids :- Stephanie (16) Shannon (11) sam (9)
Pets :- Jack Russell (Neo) (dumb as ****)
Hobbies :- Run an under 10's football team (Kingswell fc 96's)
Holidays :- usual (spain) then last 4 yrs including this year Bulgaria (GS)
work :- service engineer for a double glazing company.
Drink:- Beer astika,kaminitza
food :- anything
Fav's in Golden Sands Muppets,Perunika,Amfora,lighthouse,sofia Irish bar
Kingswell DOA? Are you a fellow Aberdonian?
No Fiona, I'm from Kilmarnock in Ayrshire

The team gets it name from a street in our area of Kilmarnock :D

all the best stevie
Hi!

My name is Rachel. I currently live in the North of England but we are hoping to move to Bulgaria later this year. I have now been to Bulgaria 6 times and 7th trip is in a couple of weeks.

I own 6 properties in the Central Bulgarian region and we are renovating them slowly - one to live in and five to rent out and for investment.

I have travelled quite abit around Bulgaria - Bankso, Melnik, Pamporova, all along the coast, Veliko Turnovo etc...

Rachel
hi im sue
going to Albena 25th may for 2 weeks
1st time so excited.
we are staying at the gergana.
me,hubby,daughter (17) & my dad.
:lol:
Hi, :wave

My name is Terri, I live in Worcester. I have 2 kids 14 & 19. I work for a utility company, as an energy efficiency helpline advisor. I may well have spoken to some of you guys out there!

I have been to Bulgaria, Sunny Beach, 5 times so far & cant wait to get back there at the end of June. :pele
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.