Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Meet and Greet
136 Posts
welcome to the Bulgaria forum Susan :D
Hi Sue and Mark from Southport

we live in southport and have been married 7 years, we have been to Bulgaria twice since it has become busy and now own 2 apartments in Sunny Beach
Hello everybody

I'm Liz. I live close to Glasgow Airport. Married with two kids who are
19 & 16. I Work in a University.

Been to Sunny Beach twice. Last May we bought an apartment on the beach between Nessebar and Ravda. It will hopefully be ready in May. We are going over on 7th May and are excited and nervous at the same time.

Liz
:wave
My names Steve, and Bulgaria has been very good to me over the last 12 months, I won`t go into my business interests there as this is just meet and greet, but suffice to say I have done more over there in the last year than I could ever expect to do in the same time frame here in the Uk.

I am based in Ruse, and would love to meet others who are based there also.

To all who have ventured into this beautiful country I wish you luck and happiness

Best Regards

Steve
Hi Steve,

I agree with you about Ruse (probably better transliterated as Russe), but this Forum and indeed the website is really for holiday makers, and very few of the members who read your post will have even heard of Russe, let alone visited and stayed there with a Bulgarian family as we have.

I think you would get a better response on a website dedicated to people who are doing what you have done in Bulgaria. I note you haven't had a response to your post on the Ex Pats Forum, yet.

Peter
Hi
My names Mal my husband is Ted we live in Stockport and have been going to Bulgaria for the past 12 years 4.5 years ago we bought an appartment in Ravda

Horses :D
hi Mal and welcome to our forum. Now that you've plucked up the courage to post, I hope to see a lot more posts from you :D
bing bong

My names Craig, and my Wife Ruth, 33 and 31 we are and have been married for 9 years and together for 14. We have 3 kids 10, 8 and 17 months and live in Blackpool.

We are going to Sunny Beach on the 25th May for 2 weeks flying from Liverpool.
Never been to Bulgaria before as we have alwaya been to Spain (Northern)

This year we fancied a change - so here we are!!
Hi Craig :D I'm sure you'll enjoy the change.
hi my name is collette,i am 34 this year, and i live with my 3 children who are 13 and 3 year old twins,, going to duni,,(first time in bulgaria :D ) on the 4th june with my ex dp and the kids,,, nice family holiday,, well i hope so,,,

i have read loads about bulgaria,, but not a great deal about duni,, so fingers crossed hey :D
hi my name is julie i'm 37 years old live with my partner and 3 children 17,15,13 we are staying at the meridian on the 2nd july for 2 weeks this will be second time we have been to bulgaria we love it :lol:
Hi,
I'm Linda, my husband is Tony, married for 34 years, have 3 children and 2 grandchilden. We live in Buckinghamshire. I'm a manageress of a dvd/games store, and Tony is a security officer. We first went to Golden Sands in Sept. 05, stayed at the Kristal, we are going back to Golden Sands on June 6th for 2 weeks staying at the Odessos.

Linda
Its great to hear from our new members. Anyone else want to introduce themselves? And if you are an "oldie" its still not too late :lol:
Hi my name is Kelly and my Husband is AQdam we are also new to Bulgaria we are off on the 25th May for 2 weeks very concerened as I have heard loadsa bad things about our hotel, but hey ho will TRY to go with an open mind! :P :shock:
Hi there 8)
Good to be here. Were off to Bulgaria-Elinites hol village in July, with friends and our kids-8 of us. Were really looking forward to it.
Im glad i've found this place, as i've so many questions about what to do and where to do it, so all be prepared for lots of questions :lol:

Take care
Nikkii*d
Hi nikkii*d,

Welcome to the site.

In case you haven't found them, you'll find our Resort Reports on Elenite HERE

Baldur
Cheers Baldur.
I have read lots of reports since we booked, and we can't wait. Were not fazed one bit by the ''negatrons'' :wink: and have noted all the great ideas from the ''believers'' 8)
Were so looking forward to this holiday, we going to make it such a great one, goodness knows we deserve it :lol:
I had lots of questions, but have scoured the forum and found most of my answers, so BIG THANKS EVERYBODY 8)
Only 8 weeks to go and counting.
We are going AI but know that we will prob just use this facility more for the day-comes in a great save taking 4kids wanting constant juice and burgers, whilst all you want to do is lie back and relax :wink: - we can't wait to get out and about in the eve and sample all the great restaruants in Sunny beach, and the activity there during the day too.

Do they have Jet ski's on the beach there?? this is on topic i can't seem to find on here :lol:

Take Care
Nikkii*d
Jet skis in abundance no doubt. Just make sure your holiday insurance covers you. They are often mentioned under exclusions in the small print.

Peter
A Very good point Peter, especially after what happened in Golden Sands last year. Tonyt
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.