Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Hi all
136 Posts
Im 32 and from cheshire with a fantastic husband and 5 great kids 16 down to 6.
Im a company director along side my husband in a flooring company.
Our hobbies are enjoying life to the full and great holidays.
This web site is a refreshing break from all the stuff that you read about in the brochures(not info from real people).
17 days and were off :lol: but sadly have to leave oldest son behind to do exams and party in my empty house :shock: !!!!!!!!!
Thanks all
Kathy
Hi I'm Dawn, I'm married with two boys aged 8 and 4, have never been to Bulgaria. Usually go to Spain/Majorca - have been eyeing up Bulgaria for the past 2 years, however my hubby wasnt keen, until recently that is when someone told him you cant spend your money out there!! So.. its definatley in the pipe line for next summer so i'll be spending a lot of time on this forum researching! Look forward to speaking to you all some time soon x x 8)
Hi everyone ,
I havent een on here since last year when we had a fantastic time at the elenite village . It is just myself and a 13 year old daughter . I tok the bull by the horns last night and have booked a late availability for the Royal Park Hotel .
What I cant believe is we have gone from probably no holiday to we go in 16 days time . So much to organise - boy are we excited
Is anyone else staying at the RP from the 23rd june . We fly from Gatwick.
An excited and panicking
Chris
great to hear a little about everyone. I hope you all have a great holiday!
Hi Baldur. Have been to Bulgaria many times but must be twenty years ago now.Used to stay in Albena. Always enjoyed it and so inexpensive. Did toy with the idea of retireing there but I would think that the winters are pretty cold and both my wife and I like the sun hence Antalya.We did get up near the Bulgarian Border last year but having read of the problems that Brits have Driving through it to get to Turkey decided to give it a miss.

Ian
Hi Ian,

I think that you probably made the right choice, it was -14 degrees in Varna the week before my visit in February this year & we had snow in Varna/Albena/Kavarna the previous March.

Regards,

Baldur
Hello all :D
I'm a 39 year old engineer, married with a daughter 10 and son 6. We live in North Staffs. I found this great site when considering a holiday in Bulgaria a couple of years ago. It convinced me to go for it, and we had a fantastic holiday. We stayed in SB at The Tiara Beach - a cracking hotel. We enjoyed it so much we have just tracked down a booking for the same hotel and are going at the end of July. I can't wait. :P
Hi Biddulphian
Time to get rid of that new member title you have! :lol: Hope to see many more posts from you!
Hiya
I'm Kelly from lancashire (29). Usually head off to spain or greece for my holidays but found a cheap deal for myself and my mum in september Leaving poor dad behind to look after the 4 dogs!
Going to Elenite from the 4th till the 18th of Sept. Never even thought of going to Bulgaria before but i've heard good reports about the place and i'll try anything once!
:lol: Hi, my name is Pat and my husband and I have just returned from our first visit to bulgaria. We are going back in September because we loved it so much. The only downside was the return trip and the airport. I could not believe that it can take you 2 and a half hours to get through an airport before you can get your cases. On the return journey you have to queue outside for ages before they let you into the departures. Oh this was Bourgas airport by the way, but it was all worth it because the holiday was fantastic.
Hi Pat
first post on this forum - and I hope to see many more! You'll have to start a thread telling us about your holiday. :D
Hi all, I am Paul and me and my wife Kim will be going to Bulgaria for the first time for the last 2 weeks in September. I am a Blind Fitter living and working around Cramlington in the North East of England. I am 40 years old and Kim is 34, We have a 15 year old son and are looking forward to our holiday at the Sineva Park in St Vlas. Like most people I have heard good and bad about Bulgaria so we are going to make up our own minds. Will let you all know how it went when we get back, Cyas soon
Paul
and you will have to change your HT name when you get back! :D
hi there im off to sunny beach with my wife on 29/09/06 staying at riu evrika can anyone tell me about this hotel or if anyone else is going on same dates so we can say hi
Hi
My name's Sofia, very appropriate for Bulgaria!! I love the place, and the people, and the beer & the prices. Our favourite days there always end with paddling in the sea in the early evening when the beach is quiet, then on to one of the great restaurants at the Nessebar end of Sunny Beach. I can't remember the name of any of them except Memory (which does a mean Lamb barby). We (me, hubby and 2 kids ) live in Yorkshire and have a couple of apartments in SB. We're forever planning our next trip over and can't wait for more airlines and daytime flights so we can go more often!
hi folks,
my name is jimmy. married to lynne. 4 kids. chris(27),daryl(16),connor(15), and adele(13). or as we call the 3 youngest, the kray twins of coatbridge and winnie the witch. i work as a senior staff nurse at the state hospital carstairs. for those of you down south it's similar to broadmoor, ashworth etc; first time to bulgaria, 04/09/06, but looking forward to same. without doubt the best website on holidays. keep up the good work. especially baldur and peter of york.

cheers
jimmy :) :) :)

p.s. c'mon the queens park! sorry fiona, i support celtic but i'm also a weegie. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hi guys n gals

We are off to Royal park hotel in elenite on the 04/09/06 there are 4 of us, myself (gary) missus (amanda) and 2 girls 9 (stephanie) and 15 (Kelly) we reside in Preston its first time to bulgaria and first time the kids have been abroad I myself have travelled a lot in my 34 yrs :) Brazil (4 weeks up the amazon and rio carnaval) the usual hot spots in europe But particularly looking forward to this one as the girls never been abroad and never been on a plane :) so hoping all goes well......
Well if anyone finds themselves at same place this week let us know and im sure we can stump you a beer (oh yeah its free lol)

Well im sure in about 2 weeks i will pop back on and give a full account of holiday just hope all goes as im sure you guys know first time abroad is the ones you all remember.
A warm welcome to everyone! Its great to hear a little about everybody. :D
Hi,
My name is Susan. I am married with 2 children and 4 grandchildren. We live near Haydock Park racecourse, and have never been to Bulgaria before but are thinking of going in May :D
I usually like to chat on Icmeler forum, but I will be trying to find out as much as I can about Bulgaria here and hope that we enjoy it there as I am a little bit unsure about it :?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.