Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
we are off to ovacik for 2 weeks in september, after cancelling a holiday to tunisia after reading some really bad reviews the strange thing is they were all fantastic just before we booked, but soon after and when i assume the hotel started to get busier the reviews started to get really poor so back to our trusted turkey i think from now on we will stick with what we know and love.
:wave:

Olu Deniz - 11 nights 23 September 2012, been to hisaronu 7 years ago so looking forward to a visit or visits up the hill to see if it has changed much, we usually go to marmaris but fancied a bit of a change this year.

Polly ;)
Just 7 sleeps to go til Grand Aquarium in Icmeler with my wife and daughter - bring on the Efes :cheers :D :sun2
Down to 4 sleeps, I break up from work today (for my day job), just got to do 2 more disco's (tonight & tomorrow) then on Sunday I can start relaxing and packing the suitcases ready for Tuesday's flight - good times :cheers :sun2
oohhh its getting closer sunseeker!!! i still got 12 sleeps to go! lol x
alizda wrote:
oohhh its getting closer sunseeker!!! i still got 12 sleeps to go! lol x

I know, I'm soooo excited :D not long now to plenty of :cheers and plenty of :sun2 lol

And please, call me Justin :)
Well that is me all packed and ready to go... See you in 3 weeks... :-) Ahhh sun :sun2 and a drink :cheers by the sea / pool or wherever!!! ;)
We're going to Altinkum in September having changed our holiday from Djerba as the hotel had introduced things we didn't like. Never been to Turkey before so looking forward to trying somewhere different.
there should be a like button on people's comments :rofl - have a fab time ruth24s - went for 3 weeks myself last year but only going for 2 this year - 11 sleeps to go!! xx
Think I will be having another week in one of The Red Sea resorts in the Autumn found my fingers hovering dangerously over a book button on the computer last night :D

Happy holidays to all of you just about to go away :cheers :sun2 :cheers
Go for it Doe, you know it makes sense. 6 weeks Monday we will be back in Gumbet. :sun2
7 sleeps be at Dalaman airport this time next week can't wait 3 weeks in Marmaris fantastic :0)
Hoping to book a quick week in Sept :-) Not been to Turkey since 2006 so a visit is long overdue.
Going to the Bahar apartments in Icmeler on 4th October for 8 nights. Not many recent reviews but looks good. Any comments good or bad would be appreciated.
16 sleeps! Can't come round quick enough now. :sun2
This time next week (27th) we will be on our way to Turunc, can't wait to get some sun and great food. 7 sleeps to go.
Only 30 mins to go at work and then I am free! Going to Turunc on Monday morning, really looking forward to 2 weeks of good weather and great food.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.