Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
This time next week we should be halfway there. :sun2
2nd - 12th September Castell Montgi, Estartit, Didn't get a family holiday in 2011 so really looking forward to getting back to The Costa Brava. :sun2 :sun2 :sun2
In 11 hours time we should be taking off for our 10th visit to Marmaris.
We are going to the Royal Wings Hotel, Lara Beach on the 23rd December 2012 for a fortnight.
have a fab holiday to you lucky people just going on holiday. we did just got back today pity we had to leave Marmaris behind
In 9 days time we will be back in Icmeler for the umpteenth time. :tup
Cettia Beach Resort, Marmaris. 29th September for 1 week, 2nd visit this year!
Have a great time everyone :tup I'm suitably jealous :sun2
1 sleep to go :clap , Commodore Elite, were coming to see you :cheers
Well, today's the day, we will be leaving shortly for the airport. Review on our return in a fortnight :)
Prob too late but thanks Joy. Have a lovely holiday :cheers
Ä° think it would be a nice holiday to go to istanbul in winter.Ä°stanbul has another beautyness under snow tough we cant guess when it snows but generally in late of january ;).if you like to live lonelyness ,the popular summer places are so silent in winter ,like the places bodrum,fethiye etc.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.