Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Joy... see you at the Commodore Elite from 29 September! Save us some "champagne"!

Marion
going this friday 9th june staying hotel eda WHOOPEE 2more sleeps
All those who are going soon - you are lucky, lucky people, hope you have a GREAT time :)
48 sleeps for me yet..... :sun2
We're off to Turunc 2nd July for 2-weeks, staying in ES apartments
The four of us are going to Hisaronu turkey 8th June.pine Hill Hotel.It sounds very nice
really excited now....... :sun2 brenda.
Same as you sun seeker 48 more sleeps till Crete, can't wait :cheers
We are following you Alexnic 27 August for 2 weeks at Es Apartments in Turunc. Hope you have a great time.
Normally would have booked last year, but due to mums illness & passing away we had nothing booked.

Finally booked at the weekend:

East Midlands on 10th August for 2 weeks staying at Balim Hotel in Marmaris :sun2 Counting down already
Joy... see you at the Commodore Elite from 29 September! Save us some "champagne"!

Marion

:tup :cheers , maybe we could meet up and have a drink some evening Marion
29th june glasgow - dalaman two weeks marmaris
35 sleeps,need to pack now but hubbie not letting me ,16july orca apartments ovaicck (spelt wrong} cant wait :ghug :fly
You need to pack with 35 sleeps? :really lol

I usually pack about 3 days before I go. Got sunscreen and after sun though - just a few bits and bobs to get yet - 42 sleeps for me til sun sea and Efes lol :cheers :cheers :sun2
i pack then unpack lol,last year we were due to be picked up by taxi at 2am and at 1am i was on way to hospital with hubbie he had 4 heartattacks in 2 weeks he was resusatated 3 times he now has a pacemaker and built in defibulater,so fingers crossed we are going this year,we really need it,the insurace have hammered us. :bow
Wow, how unfortunate moses123, hope he's ok now and have a nice relaxing holiday :cheers :sun2
he is brillant now,but ive said im going this year with or with out him (joking)
Off to Lykia World 25th June - Only 6 sleeps left - 7th one i will be traveling to airport :hols :fly :pele :pele :pele
42 sleeps left! won't be long now lol x
alizda wrote:
42 sleeps left! won't be long now lol x

34 sleeps for me! neh, neh :P
If I remember last year, you went just before me didn't you?

I can't wait, I'm taking my 15 year old daughter this year and she's never been abroad yet - she is so excited. She's always gone on holiday with my ex-wife and she won't fly.

:cheers :cheers :sun2
haha - yeah but when you come back i still have my holiday to have :rofl

we always go first 2 weeks of august (a: because of work shut down and b: cause its my birthday then!!!)

the big 40 this year so gonna celebrate with a lazy day boat trip and plenty of efes!! perfect! xx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.