Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi Shasha, welcome to HT. Have a look at the following, WOW Bodrum, Club Letoonia Fethiye, Lykia World Antalya, Voyage Belek, Titanic Beach & Resort Hotel Lara Beach, Club Izer Beach Torba and Saray Regency Hotel Side. Good luck.

Les
:cheers

Breaking with tradition, opting out of Cyprus this yr, and going to Turkey for very first time. Dalyan 11 nts on 12th July. My 16 yr old lassie is looking forward to visiting the Turtle hospital !! :wave:

x.
Finally booked today,WOW Bodrum resort again,3rd September for two weeks. It will be our 3rd time there. :sun2
group of four lads from plymouth going to turkey for the first time from the 20th of august for a week cant wait! anyone else going around that date (females) we are age 20 to 24 message me would be good to meet up and go clubbing :tongue
Just got a belter booked 2 weks in icmeler in August not been before to Icmeler been all over Turkey before, but my first time to Icmeler only 195 days to go thn we are back off to Gods little country, Cant come fast enough
Thanx cruisecontroller, will have a look.
[b][/b]Can't wait just booked 12 nts @ sincerity apartments Marmaris. :hols
Taking our 24yr old to introduce him to the lovely Turkish culture...he's going 2b blown away. :bow
Going in just under 10 wks. :cheers
Hi. Just booked 2 weeks AI Club Pineta Marmaris. July 13th for £520 each!!!
Some bad reviews, but comes recommended by a family of equal mindset and family age range.
Been to Turkey 9 times now. Love it.
Anyone going to same place or give honest opinion?
We are going to Turunc on 27 August for 2 weeks, staying at Es Apartments.
Hi all,im off to marmaris in june with the family,not been for a good few years and really looking forward to it,i was just wondering what its like in the resort now and has it changed much and whats the prices like now for meals and drinks etc? :)
Hi me and other half going to olu deniz on september 17th staying at the Tower Hotel,can't wait it is over 15 years since i was last in Turkey,

Sue
Hi Stuart, we went to Marmaris at Easter for the first time in about 15 years and found it very changed. Much more built up and the prices at the restaurants and bars in the port area had gone sky high. This is due to the fact that they have gone really up market. We were staying AI at an hotel just outside Marmaris and intended to eat out a few times in Marmaris but only ended up going once as it was too expensive, more like English prices. The prices in the newer part of Marmaris weren't too bad though.
We are going to the hotel Oykun on May 10th for 2 weeks.
First time in Calis beach despite visiting Turkey for 20 years.
We also will be back to Icmeler in October as we think its the best resort in Turkey. :tup
2 weeks yesterday n we will be in hatay visiting my in laws,woohoo, roll on :-)
Going to Club Nergis Beach, Marmaris in August, so looking forward to going to Turkey as never been before but friends rave about it so much thought it was about time I went. :cheers
151 sleeps and counting to 10 days of bliss - roll on 24th July.... lol :sun2 :cheers
Staying at Grand Aquarium in Icmeler - can anyone give me any feedback from there please?
SunSeeker2011,

Have you looked at members Hotel Reviews for the Grand Aquarium, Icmeler?

Darren
Off to the "Club Ilayda" Marmaris again on the 11th August flying from Gatwick for 2 weeks!! £1400 for three of us with Direct Holidays - 20 kilos luggage, in flight meals and transfers!! Thomas Cook wanted £1670 for the same holiday. x

:sun2
Well... had the best intentions in the world of trying somewhere other than marmaris... when it came to booking.. marmaris was the only place i looked at lol, dont know why i keep getting drawn back there, apart from it being the best holidays weve ever had, didnt go at all last year (went to Australia for three weeks.. fab.. but a very long way! lol .. and went to majorca, not as good as marmaris) so anyway we need our `marmaris fix` so going on june 20th for 2 weeks staying at hotel maric s/c and paid £300 each, so not too bad... cant wait!!! :tongue
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.