Lloret de Mar Holidays

2 of 33 hotels in Lloret de Mar
19 of 33 hotels in Lloret de Mar
6 Reviews
32 of 33 hotels in Lloret de Mar
Beach Bar.. And the Glass bottom boat trip.
78 Reviews
15 of 33 hotels in Lloret de Mar
11 of 33 hotels in Lloret de Mar
106 Reviews
17 of 33 hotels in Lloret de Mar
Do not stay here.. Worst ever so called hotel I have stayed in
Avoid if you want an All Inclusive holiday and don't want to pay for anything as this hotel charges by the minute it seems for anything they want to.
76 Reviews
33 of 33 hotels in Lloret de Mar
Take an empty water bottle with you down to breakfast and fill it up, saving you having to buy water for the day.
21 Reviews

• Nightlife
  • Beaches
Kathleen Wall
1 year 6 months ago
The town was lovely with pleasant walks in the day and vibrant nightlife for the youngsters.
Paula
6 years 2 months ago
Resort was spotless, beach was shail and a bit painful when walking on.

A few dodgy characters on the sea front but didn't really bother us...other hotel guests said that pickpockets were in the area in particular the street of shops.
Mike
6 years 8 months ago
This holiday was not our typical Holiday as it was clearly out of season.However,I was stunned that every British bar was closed apart from one that charged inflated prices for it's drinks.What shops that chose to remain open was visited within an hour.My wife is an avid shopper who can normally window shop for hour upon hour.However,I knew we were onto a loser when she had had enough in an hour.It is not the fault of the resort that we chose to visit out of season.We have however taken that into account and still arrived at the conclusion that this is a dying resort.Something major must happen to give this resort a lifeline.However in my opinion.And it is only my opinion!It is beyond saving!!Other resorts offer much more out of season than this clearly does.If it is your passion to visit graveyards then this is the place for you.I have tried to give an honest account of what I have seen and experienced and not a rose tinted account.I appreciate that each persons requirement is not the same as my requirement.
GILL
7 years ago
nightlife mostly for the young but we 50s were welcomed to join in. streets very busy and as all spain has gone expensive over recent years we tend to buy less rubbish just because they were cheap, good thing really as baggage allowance is now ridiculously low. the place was clean a whiff here and there
St
7 years ago
Only for the hardened clubber !!
Christopher Horne
7 years 2 months ago
hotel was clean and tidy all the time, entertainment was not bad but not the best we have seen and this was a 4 star.

The beech is only a quick walk away just around the corner so was ideal and was clean and very large.

We would not visit this area again to be honest as nice as it is.
David Beers
7 years 2 months ago
walked pased the shops to go to the beach on my left was a coffee bar on my rite was the ticket office for the boat the lady selling the tickets was very nice we had many a conversion with her i speak little spanish my wife new more the lady took time out to talk to us the resort bar staff had plenty of time to talk to us when bringing our drinks .to the left of the main roundabout there was asteak house the head waiter was very nice not pushy at all we had dinner so did not go in .but told him we would come back when we did he was glad to see us and said you are aman of your word the meal was very good he was good fun with the kids .to the rite of the steak house was a tapas bar we went in and had agreat nite with the locals all in all best resort yet and we would recemend the resort to any one go see youll love it across the road supermarket lots of goods and cheep drink this supermarket has apertmentos above it .
Shaun And Gwen Mawson
7 years 3 months ago
Beach is wheelchair friendly shops are wheelchair friendly as are the sea front snack bars and the people of Fennals are 100% friendly what more can I say that I havnt already covered sorry to harp on about my wheelchair but have legs will travel me and my chair are a team and my wife of course over 6years fennals has had a lot of work done gone are the hudge corner stones in are the flat pavement and easy acces roads
Peter
7 years 4 months ago
staying in fenals part of town meant it was quiet but still ahd plenty of shops, restaurants, mini golf, bars, taxis etc you'd do well to avoid robin hoods bar though as although it is the busiest in the area it is also the worst, needs desperatley updated. typical asian owned shops exist and i would recommend being quite stern with the owners as they would try to sell you anything atleast three times dearer than the price a spanish owned shop would chrage and they try to cajole you into buying and make you feel like a criminal for haggling even if they start the haggling process.
Toria
7 years 5 months ago
resort cleanliness was good,hardly anything on the streets resort entertainment outside the hotel was fair,if you dont mind a small local bus ride and your under 30! beach was very clean although people were drinking on there with glass bottles and no-body said anything to them,overall i wont be visiting the resort again.