Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
some more info on this thread
I am supposed to move all mossie queries to the General Holiday enquiries but this does seem a popular topic( and I have pmd about this) so we'll leave it here. Just don't tell admin :lol: :lol:
KJF
I hope you don't mind but I've changed your thread title to allow more general discussion.
Skin So Soft (soft and fresh) is an Avon product. Find out through their website who your local agent is. You will have lots of deals after Xmas on it, I normally buy mine BOGOF.
I have got someone to order me both bottles as I have read reports that both colour bottles are the correct on - soft and fresh or sensuous. Anyone know which is definitley the right one to get??
Soft and Fresh .....green bottle.
The green one. Skin so Soft Dry Oil
FOUND HERE

Kath x
You can also get SSS shower gel/body wash as well. We used both the body wash and body spray and did not get bit once. :lol:
For anyone who is unsure which type of SSS to get, the latest Avon brochure that I've seen actually says ''Soft and Fresh - famous for keeping bugs at bay'.

The bosses at Avon have obviously been reading this website and are maximising their marketing.... :lol:

Incidentally, I was told years ago by an Avon rep that it removes tar marks (from recently tarred roads) from cars.

Can't really see Avon wishing to advertise THAT though, can you? :yikes

Polly
They must have sold loads of it this season,So how long before they put the price up ?
allan.
Mel Gibson made it famous years ago when he was up in Scotland filming Braveheart. Apparently he ordered boxes of it for all the cast and crew.
Ive used it for years and its always worked for me. Its amazing stuff,plus it does exactly what it says on the Tin...Makes your skin so soft :wink: :)
Damn I ordered the other one instead-do you think it will work as well?
hi i have always used the pink one and it works for me :D
I got our supply from ebay - worked out much cheaper than going to Avon.
I wait till its bye one get one free from avon.
It's on half price now!
Hello all!! Not long now!! just over 2 weeks to go!! :D

Was wondering,does anybody use this product?

Would you recommend it?

Is it cheaper in the duty free,or shall we wait till we arrive?
If you search this site there are several discussions re P20.
Don't think that you can buy it there, so if you want it you will need to buy in the airport on way out.
We have used it for several years and the only problem we have had is that it can stain your clothes, so , wifey has decreed that we now use Puiz Buin once a day.
Mixed reports from other users though with some not happy with it at all .
Try using the search button and entering P20
del949
Off on MOnday and haven't had much time to buy sun lotion, if I don't manage to get it before - can I get it in Goa or would I be better buying it in airport - I have enough p20 to get me through a few days.
At least if you buy the P20 at the airport, you can be sure it is the real McCoy, you can't be sure of anything in India. By the way P20 is a good choice.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.