Atlantica Oasis Hotel

• Food
  • Location
Alan
3 months ago
Hotel was very good, people were very friendly, food very nice, but very repetitive even though the quality is very good.

Travel operator: Thomson

Hotel tip: If your ok with staying round pool and doing Thomson trips it's a good hotel but outside there is very little to do a few restaurants but very little else.

Ivor
The best hotel I have stayed in
5 years 7 months ago
We have just returned from Limassol after staying at the Atlantica Qasis hotel.
I have to say that this hotel is probably the best hotel I have stayed in during my many years of traveling abroad on holidays.

I was on an all-inclusive deal and the food was absolutely amazing! Plenty of choice for all 3 different meal times of the day and I would challenge anyone that said the food in the Atalntica wasn't up to scratch. I could not believe the amazing choice of food there was, plus the food is kept hot with hot water/steam underneath the food trays, which is far better than the usual heat lamps.

The room was large with a beautiful bathroom and a big flat screen TV with quite a few channels on it. The room was also air conditioned, plus there was a balcony with a table and chairs on it which in my case overlooked the big hotel pools. The room was cleaned every day and also a change of towels every 2nd day.

The hotel is slightly out of the main town, but it is within easy distance by bus or if you’re feeling energetic a 20-30minute walk.

All in all I would thoroughly recommend this hotel to anyone whether as a family or as a couple, plus there is entertainment for all age groups on every night.

If I had to be really picky, I would say that the Wi-Fi in the hotel could be a bit better, I really struggled at times to get a 1/2 decent signal, but believe me that is the only very slight complaint that I had. So all in all an absolutely fantastic stay at a brilliant hotel.
Better than most
6 years 3 months ago
We found this hotel to be better than most all inclusive we have stayed at. The food was always hot with plenty of choice and the beer was good unlike some AI packages.
The hotel has an indoor heated pool/Jacuzzi and a good gym. The staff were friendly and helpful.

There is a great little coffee shop with excellent range of different coffee's which is free for AI customers.

The hotel is situated 2 minutes from the main road which has many bars, shops and restaurants. The rooms were large with TV and had balcony to sit on.

Beach is OK dark rough sand with nice little rocky piers going into the sea. Local bus can be caught to other areas of Cyprus for very little money.
Maria Pearson
7 years 7 months ago
We have just returned from a week long stay at the Atlantica Oasis having been impressed by a stay in one of their hotels in Rhodes. The hotel is immaculate there is a team of staff constantly cleaning.
The food is buffet style and fantastic there is something for everyone and I cannot imagine anyone complaining about the food,the only negative is the dining room which is large and therefore very noisy.
The staff were very friendly and helpful,the entertainment team worked very hard to ensure people had a good holiday.
The entertainment was average but with an outdoor cinema and an adult only bar there is plenty to entertain you.
The pool area is very nice but whislt we were there people were reserving sunbeds from 6.00-am and there were not enough to go around and even less umbrellas.
One negative the location of this hotel can only be described as a concrete jungle it is not in a very inspiring position however the hotel was so good did not need to leave as we have visited and seen all the sights in Cyprus before.
There is an adult only pool which is very small with only a few sunbeds.
We would visit the hotel again.

Travel operator: fist choice

Bakers
7 years 9 months ago
i was very impressed with the hotel. It has had a refurb and is beautiful. Our bedroom had a king size bed and memory foam mattress. Our son is tall and he had a large pull out double settee.
Towels for the pool were provided and replaced every day.
The indoor pool had a sauna and steam room. there was also a gym.
Food fantastic and wide ranging with nightly carvery.
Drinks were plentyful, could even get a full bottle of wine if you wanted. The service was very slow though.
The staff were very friendly and welcoming. We stayed for easter and the manager invited all guests to dine with him and attend midnight mass.
Entertainment was rubbish, bingo and hotel entertainers singing very badly. No shows.This was the only disappointinh thing about the holiday.

Travel operator: thomas cooke

Sue Fleming
8 years 3 months ago
stayed across the road in the gardens, really quiet and picturesque. felt realy relaxed away the the hotel crowds, my son loves the gardens as we have stayed there 3 times so far. hoping to go back next year. loved it!!!

Travel operator: thomson

Dave Gooderham
8 years 4 months ago
The main hotel is indeed very modern and pleasing to the eye and is upto a 4 star rating.The gardens across the road however I feel do not even meet a 3 star plus rating due to being very dated and run down.
The food is excellent,a good variety and none of our party got upset stomachs.The dining room can get very warm and a little uncomfortable.
The hotel is kept very clean and maid service was just about every day, Sunday a day off though.
Adult men are required to wear long trousers the kids etc are fine in shorts,this dress code applies only to the evening meals and if you do wear short trousers or shorts then you can sit ouside but its not very well lit.The snack bar open until 6pm is also excellent for snacking and this is all part of the all inclusive offer with exception to orange juice and smoothies.
There is not really much to do outside of the hotel, we did visit old town Limassol but to be honest this was disapointing.There is no real beach to speak of.
The hotel staff were very friendly and polite in general however if you make a complaint to reception dont expect anyone to be able to make a decision in assisting you to solve it.
The entertainment team were 3 young girls who did their best but to be honest singing musicals every night got very boring, we had two outside acts in one weekend but both nights were a magician and the acts were virtually the same so a wasted opportunity to have something different.
If placed in the main hotel I would certainly go back to this hotel, although I was told the Gardens are being refurbished this year, a concern for me though was the road which seperates to hotel from the gardens as we had two children with us.When booking be certain you are not being placed in the gardens as they dont tell you this until you arrive at which point no one can help.

Travel operator: Thomas Cook

Hazel
8 years 5 months ago
the hotel was fantastic, i cannot fault it in any way.
The pool was large, with an indoor pool, adult only pool, pirate ship pool for children and an indoor pool with sauna and spa, gym and jacuzzi.Plenty of sunbeds and parasols.It was clean, bright, large and modern hotel with lots of facilities. The food was the best hotel food ive ever had, no repeated meals with lots of choice, think we all came home a stone heavier!
men must wear long trousers in the evening to use the dining room, you dont get told this at booking, you will have to sit out on the terrace,this didnt bother us, but some warning may of been nice, all my kids took were long smart shorts which are not permitted.Poor waiters bore the brunt of some unhappy guests! I would go all incl next time as the drinks quite expensive, although we went across the road to the nags head where they were half the price! But a fab hotel and i would go again.

Travel operator: thompson/first choice

Mrs Christine Gill
8 years 5 months ago
I feel I need to warn other travellers with children. I sent my child to the hotel run kids club which seemed safe. I was horrified when another parent asked if I was informed about the "incident" which happened in the park. My 5 year old daughter had been photographed twice on 2 different mobile phones by 2 men sitting in the park near the exit. They had pointed to my red haired daughter to sit beside them and she said they did not speak English. It was only when my daughter seen the other kids line up she knew to return, as they do in nursery. This all happened without the knowledge of the club rep although he did admit to seeing the men in their 20's. I later discovered Cyprus law allows 1 adult to 15 kids. I did report this to the hotel customer relations desk and was discussed to hear they were unaware of what had happened. They put a report into their incident book. I was told the management team and the police would be informed. My tour operator rep was brilliant and very supportive. The club rep was moved on and small changes were made but when I allowed my child to return to the kids club without leaving her the club reps played hide and seek in the same park 2 days later.

Travel operator: thomas cook

The Mulrooney's
8 years 6 months ago
We arrived at the Atlantic Oasis late Wednesday evening found the reception staff to be very efficent and friendly. As we checked in we were given a fruit drinks. Sandwiches were also offered as we had missed the eveing meal I thought this was a nice touch.

We were disappointed to be allocated the Atlantic Gardens over the road from the Oasis Hotel. After our inital disapointment we decided that it was just a room to sleep in and set about enjoying our holiday.

The room was dated and in need of a refub but it was very clean and was cleaned 6 days out of 7 with clean towels provided.

The reception staff at the Atlantic Gardens were very helpful and dealt with any queries we had very efficently.

The main pool Area at the Oasis was very crammed with sumbeds and there were not many parasols. As this hotel caters for familys the area was very noisy.

There is a smaller and quieter pool area over at the Gardens which we found and enjoyed better.

There were a lot of Russians staying at the Hotel and I found their manners left a lot to be desired very rude no please or thank you.

The food was excellent very varied and hot and good quality. The waiting staff were very friendly and worked really hard.

We did not bother with the main entertainment so cannot comment.

This is one of the best AI's that we have experienced.

Travel operator: First Choice

Recommended

Looking to stay here? You can check the accommodation availability and get the best prices using the links below: