The rooms were cleaned everyday. The bedding was changed regularly and was very soft and clean. The towels were replaced each day.
We received five star treatment from all the staff from the very top down. After booking the holiday I read some not nice reports and was dreading going, but we made the right choice, we got value for our money.
There is plenty of pools which are very clean. When we arrived we were given cards for beach towels each day, which was great; the downfall was we had taken our own. The air conditioning in our room was a godsend. We had plenty of hot water.
What we read on the reports prior to going was a load rubbish. We will return.
1. Place: 7 (far from Naama Bay center, near flight couloirs of landing jets, hotel buildings scattered over the cliff area, too big object).
2. Room standard: 9 (big, clean with terrace, big bathroom, good equipped, permanent problems with hot water in some rooms)
3. Infrastructure around: 9 (good cared green area, some building wastes and not recultivated places exist)
4. Swimming pool infrastructure: 8 (Good and nice looping pools, good cared with not too much chlorine. Good quality Aquapark, but too small for quantity of potential users and too much complicated for technical staff for right maintenance).
5. Genera clean: 10 (very clean room, very clean restaurants and hotel area. Very big advantage).
6. Operational staff 6 (very friendly and helpfull, but not too competent and not able to resolve problems immediately, logistic problems with plates, glass and cutlery).
7. Restaurants 7 (average EU restaurant level of 3 stars category. Very standard menu, for not too much demanding clients, mainly from Russia and Italy. Weak service and too few places in relation to the quantity of clients.)
8. Pool and beach bars: 5 (minimum level of food diversity not sufficient for client
Travel operator: Itaka Poland
Travel operator: Thomas Cook
So good I'm ging to work there to try and sort out the entertainment. I'll admit at times it wasn't brill but i have to say the egyptian show was amazing!
Cant find a fault with the food or the drink!
Just be carefulon the waterslides.
Cant wait to go back there to work.
Travel operator: easyjet
Travel operator: Cosmos
the only prob we had was with the hat water we did not have any so l got a cold. waiter staff could not do enough for me, thank you. we did get hot water eventualy . rooms clean swiming pools right outside you rooms towels put on a chair outside every day. no tip till end of week, they where very happy.
l am not a good eater so not good for me but always managed to get somthing breakfast good,we was told to watch the lettus as it is washed in there water and you dont drink there water also do not use tap water to clean your teeth nasty bugs in the water. cakes fab ha plenty of them, liver very good. food overall 2
but yes l would go back to the same hotel no problem.
thank you to everyone and a merry christmas
Travel operator: get a bed
The Hotel was lovely and clean, we were 15 mins (taxi) from the Airport and 10 mins into town.
The hotel has its own beach section although its a very big coral area so difficult to walk straight from the beach into the sea. You can walk to the end of the jetty and go in their but you are out into the deeper water.
The hotel staff are very friendly and efficient, my advice is to take your time when tipping as you will soon atart to see the same faces every day and that way your not tipping a different person every day.
The one dissapointment if any was the lack of entertainment in the hotel but i would consider going again in the future
Travel operator: Bookable Holidays
Travel operator: A1 Travel
My only fault was the food it was awful, we would eat out at Na'am bay in the evenings (hardrock cafe is excellent). We couldn't find no snacks or ice creams which you usually find on all inclusive holidays. So breakfast was a slice of bread and feta cheese and lunch was pasta and then the chef would use the spoon from the meat sauce and put it in the tomato sauce, as i'm a vegitarian, i had to stop eating that to!
The food is the worst i've ever had it was diabolical
Travel operator: Thomson
Staff are unhelpful and rude. This hotel as many faults and is over sold on all sights visited. The hotel needs to be reviewed again as a matter of urgency.
Travel operator: thompson
Ask a Question
Got a question? Ask our community of over 1.5 million users.