Villa Anna Apartments

• Location
Pauline Whitehead
Great for all ages
5 years 10 months ago
We found these lovely apartments by looking on at they looked so good and had excellent reviews so we booked. We also emailed the owner to ask some questions about the apartments, Villa Anna was on Facebook so I added owner Iraklis Pahiadakis and we kept in touch prior to our holiday.

I have no negative comments to say about Villa Anna it was chilled relaxing, lovely surroundings and the pool area is fab. The Owner is a great guy helpful and made the time every day to come and see us, have a drink or just sit and chat. He gave us tips of where to go and everywhere he recommended was excellent.

The Apartments on near to the main road, but I have to say there was no noise that affected our holiday at all. Stalis was fairly quiet when we first arrived which to be honest was good as it gave us time to find our way around. The Apartments are a short walk to the main beach area and bars and restaurants.

Villa Anna is a gem of a place to stay, and you know you will have a friend for life with Iraklis, its family owned and they ensure the rooms and areas are cleaned daily. There is internet area, pool bar inside but you don’t need to sit indoors.

Rooms are big and the front facing ones are just as good as the back ones, its s fairly big complex and the weather hits you with sun wherever you are. Although I personally prefer the first floors rooms overlooking the road.

All I can say is give it a try you will not hear any negatives on Villa Anna as its very well looked after and its a holiday you will always remember, People go back year after year and I can see why.

Iraklis will ensure you have an excellent stay.

Cleanliness:
Food:
Service:
Location:
Entertainment:
Recommended

Looking to stay here? You can check the accommodation availability and get the best prices using the link below:

Holiday Truths Forum