Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
whooo

its over £2000 on thomson, i paid no where near that :sun2
Hi all,

Just a little note to let you know, we booked this holiday through sunwings yesterday (2 weeks 20th July) and they say the hotel opens this weekend. They confirm that all building work is finished. The guy on the phone said 'We wouldn't sell holidays there if it wasn't finished'. I also emailed the hotel direct and they also confirm that all building work is finished, they were very friendly in their email and I got a reply within 12 hours. So hopefully someone might do a review really soon. Here's to Happy Holidays. :cheers

Fee
cant wait now, mine was 1330 for one week for four including transfers
Hi all, I am going on 7 Jul with better half and 6 year old son. Paid £1260 with Sunwings, absolute :sun2 bargain for 2 weeks AI in 5* resort. Will post photographs and report as soon as I return home on 22 July. Is anybody else going between 7 and 21 July with youngish children. If you are, then see you there and probably sink a pint or 2 - cannot wait!!!!. Al C :cheers
Booked today. Resort looks great, certainly the photos look terriffic. July 12 through 26. Can't wait.

Ps, travel agent said that she had been over to the resort and gave it great reviews. I guess we will see.

Lets hope Turkey win The European Championships, the place will be jumping if they do.

Come on the Turks...
I have just got an email off them saying they open on the 1st of july,

i asked for some internal pics but they dont have any yet.
Hi AFC083 we are going from manchester on the 7th july for 14 nights so we will see you there.We paid £1660 for 14 nights with sunwings.It will take over an hour to get from airport to hotel which is a bit of a bummer after driving down to manchester from lockerbie scotland but it should be worth it.See you at the bar.Look out for the scottish accent although I do not know how many scots will be there.
I've added this resort to our hotel reviews. If anyone has stayed here please add your resort by clicking here http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/turkey/bodrum-region/altinkum/palm-wings-beach-resort/

Many thanks :cheers
It will be funny if the first review slates,it wont it :really :really
I am going with my Wife ,2 Boys and my Daughter and Mother & Father in-law on the 5th July,so i hope its all up and running,if there is internet there i will try and post a review from there,see you at the bar,Martyn
you know what would be great if you could do it from a web cafe over there
martyn06 wrote:
if there is internet there i will try and post a review from there,Martyn

Martyn

You can post a review here in the discussion forums, but we do not accept reviews on the Hotel Review site from the country the hotel is in. Best keep that until you are home. ;)

luci :wave
just bin sent some more pics from deniz tabar from the hotel Reservation Dept.
there is one or two of the rooms if any1 want to look at them i posted the on flicker as i dint no if i could upload them here
as i can not post links you will have to goto flicker and search j.j0nes then click people then items
Sorry being a bit dim - What is Flicker? :que
Fee

Found it now Flickr! Thanks, pictures look great!
just booked this for the 7/7 just hoping its as good as it looks and cockroach free,, hi heather :wave:
Has any one recieved an invoice from sunwings re: extra fuel supplements ?

We paid the deposit, as still had over 8 weeks prior to departure, then the week before the fianl balance was due (last week) we recieved a letter telling us extra fuel supplements had been added.

RE rooms, I have spoken to sunwings, they tell me rooms for 1-3 are in the hotel block, villas for 3-5 are separate villas with in the grounds. On web sites, it also states they have family villas for 3-5 pax, plus they have suite villas, however sunswings tell me they can not take bookings for suite villas ? !!!

edit: we go 17th -31 st August, 3 sons, ages 17, 8 and 6, is any one else going with kids around this time ?
Just had email reply form hotel stating that the hotel will open on July 1st and all facilities will be available and building work completed.
I've just booked up today with Bookable Holidays and got 7 nights for my husband, myself, daughter and son for £1135 going on 3rd July. Had a look at the hotel website and the pictures on flicker that j. j0nes posted, looks really nice, just hope it's like that when we get there!!

Is there any kids going around the age of 4, just for someone to play with for our daughter?

Jem :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.