Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
hi julie, me my partner and 7 yr old son are going july 27th, we have to pay an extra 33pound fuel suppliment to sunwings too, but still got good price, we cant wait, any boys or girls 7ish gonna be there that week for joe to spend time in the pool with, hope everyone enjoys their stay, jackie :sun2
Hi Elaine,

Looks like you are first to go. Just wanted to wish you a very happy holiday. Not that you will probably log on before you go as you will be running around getting all your stuff packed!! Am so jealous, wish it was me! Oh well only 3 weeks today.....Hoorah!

Have an absolutely fabulous time. :D

Fee
xx
HI ALL

WE HAVE BOOKED TO GO ON THE 17TH AUGUST FOR ONE WEEK WE HAVE TWO BOYS AGED 11 AND 9 AND HOPE THERE IS ENOUGH FOR THEM TO DO!!. WE HAVE BEEN LOOKING AT THE REVIEWS LIKE EVERYONE ELSE AND ARE WAITING FOR REVIEWS FROM THOSE WHO GO SOON. :cheers

for those who go this week have a lovely time :sun2
Hi we go on the 7th july.We also have two boys 11 and 9 so I will give a reveiw and some pictures when we get back.
Hi everyone, i've also been reading all the reviews, we've booked to go 21st july for 2 weeks, myself, husband, 16 year old son, (who doesn't want to be seen with his parents!) and 9 year old daughter. The pictures look lovely, hope its as good as it seems and there's plenty to do. Will definitely add a review when we get back, for all of you going in August.
hi were going on july 20th(family of four), So look out for Aimee and richard, and our 2 kids, laura and jack, hope the place is up and running and everything going smoothly as we really need a decent break, anyhow will look out for fellow brits, cya there
When the first few people get there, can they find out if there is a free beach towel service for the sunbeds ? It will save me loads of space not taking a huge towel for all the family members.... Thanks...
Hi we are going on the 7 july 10yr boy, 15 and 19 yr girls hotel emailed me to say they supply the beach towels more room for clothes....
Hi
We have just booked a fortnight in Palm wings from 11 august, we will have our 15 year old daughter with us, so we hope to meet some families with teenagers she can mix with, otherwise its going to be a long 2 weeks :duh
have been on flickr and tried to view photos but cant find em, would appreciate any tips thanks
Yvonne :cheers
It wont let me post links yet but if you change the dot com to . com without the space, you should be able to use the link

flickr dot com/photos/j0nesy/with/2597628202/
Hi, have just booked to go to palm wings on 21st July for 2 weeks, with my husband, my sister and her husband and two 17 year old boys (Daniel & Marc, 1 14 year old girl (Holly) and 1 10 year old boy(Josh), so I hope there will be some other youngsters there for them. Really looking forward to a good holiday. :
Hi Torrestorres
(yvonne)

We arrive on the 11/08/08 for two weeks my daughter is 14 it would be nice if they & us meet up as we are there together for the two weeks. With regards to pictures of the resort I found some nice ones on the tompsons website also wingsabroad.co.uk
Hope That Helps You
See you there
Ian Tracy
Hi Ian
Thanks for replying, lets get the girls together, and then we are guaranteed some peace :)
if the hotel isn,t finsished, and the foods, rubbish, and the beer is watered down,
at least we know it,ll be HOT! :tup

Yvonne,
p.s hello to Nicky from bumbles, and her sisters family ;)
Hi uberstonks,
Thanks for the info, still can't get em :duh
Yvonne
Yvonne

The first part of the web address has to be changed as this forum will not allow people to post links until they have reached a certain amount of posts

cut and paste the following address into your web browser, then replace the word "dot" with a full stop before you press enter

flickrdotcom/photos/j0nesy/with/2597628202/

Ian

Im there from the 28th July with the wife and 2 teenage boys
Ian
got em thanks, will see you there :sun2

Yvonne and Alan
Hi everyone

Me and my friend have just booked for a week on the 16th july
look forward to maybe meeting a few of you out there

Hope you all have happy holidays

Craig
Hi everyone,

We have just booked a family villa on the 4th of August for a week, 3 kids aged 10, 8, 6. Countdowns on, hoping for some good news from anyone who has visited the hotel.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.