Wyndham Lake Buena Vista Resort

1 Review

• Good

• Food
  • Location
Would happily recommend this hotel
7 years 4 months ago
Formally known as the Grosvenor Resort and the Regal Sun, this hotel was in the process of changing over to its new name - Wyndham Resort Lake Buena Vista, during my stay.

Rooms are being refurbished again following the change to a Wyndham. They were last done only a couple of years ago and look fine although the new decor is another improvement. Most rooms have doors on to an exterior type walkway (which I didn't have a problem with), some in the tower have interior corridors.

Coffee shop in lobby which I was told was soon to be refurbished was handy for quick coffee's and snacks. I only used the main restaurant for breakfast which was buffet style and I thought good value. They even gave me a copy of the Daily Mail each day! The hotel has Disney Character breakfasts which I thought was great for families (I was here on business and Goofy patting my head whilst I was eating alone was kind of weird and put me off returning to eat breakfast here again. If I had the family it would have been fine!)

Nice pool area with plenty of decking space and sunbeds.

The location is really good if you plan to spend time at Disney. You can walk across the road to Downtown Disney.

I've stayed before, would stay again and would happily recommend the Wyndham Lake Buena Vista Resort.

Looking to stay here? You can check the accommodation availability and get the best prices using the link below:

Holiday Truths Forum
Just Travel 4u is part of the Not Just Travel Group. We are members of the Uk's largest Independent Buying Group and have access to over 450
Holiday Truths Forum