4 independent reviews of the Marbella Guest House
Ranked #5 of 40 hotels in Candolim

Marbella Guest House Marbella Guest House is rated 4.5 out of 5 from 4 Reviews

Marbella Guest House Reviews

suz had a holiday at Marbella Guest House in January 2008
Wow..this hotel is wonderful! we got the pent house since we had 2 kids, it had two bedrooms with a bath. it is in a very nice location.

Walking distace to the beach, in fact it\'s in the same compound as the Taj Fort Aguada and we were able to use the private beach, tip the life guard a few hundred rupees and he will let you use their private beach.

There is a kitchen downstairs and they make fab food also.

I loved this guest house, it\'s safe to stay there and the house is a renovated portuguese style home with lots of characters from the 1800\'s ..beautiful!

I really enjoyed it. The Hotel will also make arrangements to bring in a person to give you massages! full body too.

We loved it. The kids enjoyed it too.

Tour Operator: My family

frank heathcock stayed at Marbella Guest House Hotel in February 2006
The Marbella Guest house is as the Lonely Planet indicates, one of the finest in the area! It is most beautiful Portugese villa with six rooms each having a theme such as the Rajastani or the Moghul, which is where we stayed.

The room was really authentic, and very clean. The building is incredible from an architects point of view, and I believe there is only one other exquisite house, like this in the area Casa Monalita, which had the same builder, a german gentleman called Dietmer.

They have fine taste, and antique furniture all over the guest house. The owners have made it a place where you have peace and a feeling of being at home. The staff were friendly and even at 3am in the morning there was always someone to make us tea and a snack if needed.

We are most definatly going back next year.

Tour Operator: indian airlines

corina field visited the Marbella Guest House, Candolim in February 2006
I visited Goa for the first time with friends of mine. Wow! The marbella is amazing.

I was so at home there, and my room the bouganvilla over looked bouganvilla trees from my balcony. The bathrooms are beautiful and antique lamps and wardrobes made it feel quite regal.There is cable tv. air/con and the beds are really comfy.

I was picked up direct from the airport and greeted by the staff who made me feel very welcome! Dian and Susan the owners are great, and manager Raymond makes sure you have all the information you need if you want to go places.

Taxis are on hand, and they even hire out bikes, and jeeps if requested. I will definatly book the Penthouse for my honeymoon. If you are looking for peace and quiet here\'s the place to be.

The other guests ...
were very nice and I made a few friends.The food is excellent, and they even let me copy a few recipes of theirs.

There are some lovely walks in the area in Sinqerim, as the Marbella is by the Taj hotel down a quiet lane,at the top, and the walk to the beach is only five minutes away.

The Marbella is like being home from home and service is available 24 hrs. Cant beat that can you. The garden and courtyard are breathtaking and everything about the villa is just so gorgeous.

Tour Operator: indian airlines

lorraine & paul had a holiday at Marbella Guest House, Candolim in October 2005
We stayed here a few years ago now and have very fond memories about it.

Now surfing the internet we can see that the secret is out and many people have discovered this little secret hideaway.

Beautiful, authentic, stylish, intimate, romantic, mystical. No need to say anymore. I think that says it all.

Oh and staff couldn\'t be nicer and more accomodating if they tried. Perfect....

Tour Operator: private