2 independent reviews of the Rising Wave Guest House
Address: Camotim Vaddo, Near Football Ground P.O. Candolim, Goa. 403 515.
Rising Wave Guest House
Rising Wave Guest House Location
Ranked #26 of 40 hotels in Candolim

Rising Wave Guest House Rising Wave Guest House is rated 3.5 out of 5 from 2 Reviews

Rising Wave Guest House Reviews

"Power kept going off"
Globetracker had a holiday at Rising Wave Guest House Hotel, Candolim in March 2012
1 reader found this review helpful

I don't know why someone gave so positive report on this guest house but my experience was totally different.

It was really a bad stay for us where electricity went off successively for 2 nights and on the 3rd day I was told that I canít run a fan while power is down (threw inverter). The whole guest house is being run by one man of Tony (owner).

On the 1st Floor guest house area begins and there you can find a dump of old tables and chairs laying in one corner where one room is situated. This gives such a bad taste of this guest house.

We had to change our room 3 times due to AC problem-They have some voltage problems and during whole night voltages keep fluctuating resulting in a shutdown of A.C.

I raise a caution for this ...
guest house and double check before you think of staying here.

Recommended: No

"Little gem!"
Mark visited the Rising Wave Guest House Hotel, Candolim in November 2010
The best way to tell anyone about this little gem is FANTASTIC! Food, service and staff are first class.
This is our second visit to Goa/ Candolim and have certainly made the right choice with the rising waves. Do not go on first impressions from outside, this is one of the better places to stay.