Ramada Resort Hotel

48 of 52 hotels in Side

2 out of 5 from 2 reviews
Colakli | Colakli Side, Turkey, 07620
The Hotel is located in Collaki, 65 km from Antalya City Center. Services and facilities include: 24h front desk, Wifi in all areas (free of charge) restaurant, garden, swimming pool, indoor pool, children's pool, beach bar, pool bar, lobby bar, disco, business center, conference rooms, sauna, spa, gym and parking.

2 Reviews

• Good

• Entertainment
  • Food
  • Location
Aaron Mcbryde
Complaint
5 years 3 months ago
Every single amenity that I booked the hotel for was not available but when asking the hotel they were rude and ignorant and had an excuse at hand for everything I was complaining about.

I have never been in such an ignorant and selfish hotel where they only care about themselves and nothing of the customers.
Cleanliness:

Travel operator: Loveholidays

Aaron Mcbryde
Complaint!
5 years 4 months ago
In all the holidays I have been I have never met so many ignorant people working in the same complex and if you have a quarrel with one you have it with them all as they all talk behind your back in their own language.

Most of the facilities were not on offer as stated when booked and when asked there was always an excuse. The food was poor and repetitive, the water slides were open for an hour 3 days of the entire holiday, the drinks were awful depending on who you are i.e if you were an attractive young female you were fine, me being male I had no chance!

The entertainment that was supposed to be on nightly was a guy with a laptop 2 nights out of a week. I urge anyone going with kids thinking its child friendly to look elsewhere the hotel is a disgrace and not fit to be a 3 star let alone 5.

I had food poisoning for most of the holiday and when I came back I complained to loveholidays and they have still done nothing about it!
Cleanliness:
Food:
Location:
Entertainment:

Travel operator: Loveholidays

Hotel tip: Avoid this hotel at all costs!

Looking to stay here? You can check the accommodation availability and get the best prices using the link below:

Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.